DMC Production, the leading media production company, is excited to announce that we have won a prestigious contract to be the production partner for a major Sports Broadcaster in the Netherlands. We will be providing all aspects of live sports production, and as a result, we are seeking an experienced and skilled Technical Support specialized in Media Asset Management (MAM) to take charge of the broadcast chain from feed acquisition to playout and publishing.
As a Technical Support with a specialization in MAM, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the seamless execution of live sports production. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Build and adjust workflows in the MAM System
- Understand the workflow to and from the MAM in combination with the different systems
- Understand how to prioritize workflows and files
- Understand how the system communicates with the archive
- Understand how the system communicates with the WhatsOn
- Understand metadata flows and automation
- Understand how the encoders and proxies run
- Troubleshooting and pinpointing of problems
- Right hand of broadcast solutions and GV
Who we seek
If you are a skilled and motivated Technical Support with a desire to make an impact in the broadcast industry, we encourage you to apply. Be part of the team that delivers thrilling live sports content to audiences across the Netherlands.
What awaits you
DMC Production offers a unique opportunity to be at the forefront of live sports production for a major Sports Broadcaster in the Netherlands.
You will be joining our team with over 30 very experienced, enthusiastic individuals with diverse international backgrounds.
As a young company operating in a dynamic and ever-evolving industry, there is ample space and opportunity for taking the initiative and bringing fresh ideas to the table.
And be a part of DMC Production’s continued success!
Please send your CV to email@example.com